Overview Mt. Yatsugatake! Kiyosato Terrace, Panorama Lift, Visit Herb Garden& Seasonal Fruits Picking! All-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu Lunch! TC0028
- Departure Place
- Depart from Tokyo
- Departure Period
- - 2021.11.07
- Tour Length
- 1 day
- English (Video interpreter), Chinese (Video interpreter),
- Take panorama lift ride for 10 minutes to arrive at Kiyosato Terrace at the elevation of 1900 meters. From here, grandeur Mt. Yatsugatake, Mt. Fuji and Southern Alps can be overviewed.
- There are about 200 species of herbs at Herb Garden. Flowers blossom can be enjoyed in different seasons, such as azalea in spring , lavender in early summer, red leaves in autumn and herbs planted in greenhouse during winter.
- Lunch is all-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu, which is a popular Japanese style hot pot serving! Main ingredients can be chosen from chicken or pork, and others include Chinese noodles, Japanese udon, curry, dessert and drink bar. There is great selection of vegetables too for vegetarian too.
- Make fun experience of seasonal fruits picking! Fruits ripening calendar: strawberry in December and May , cherry from late May to mid June, peach from late June to August, and grape from August to December. You can also enjoy all-you-can-eat fruits in the orchard!
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|08:00||Shinjuku Center Building by Shinjuku West Exit|
|09:00||Dangozaka Service Area|
(Rest/ Around 20mins)
|10:00||Herb Garden |
（Flower and herb viewing/ Around 40mins）
|10:45||Yamanashi Fruits Farm|
(Fruits picking and all-you-can-eat/ Around 30mins)
(All-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu with meat and vegetable/ Around 60mins )
|13:30||Sun Meadows Kiyosato|
(Ride lift to Kiyosato Terrace at the elevation of 1900 meters/ Around 50mins )
(Free stroll/ Around 60mins)
|18:30||Arrival at Shinjuku|
Kiyosato Terrace (April to November)
Shabu-Shabu ／ Fruits Picking
|Language||English (Video interpreter), Chinese (Video interpreter)|
There will be no guide introduction of sightseeing. Written guidance will be offered to participants of their preferable language (English, simplified and traditional Chinese). Arrival and departure time, sightseeing duration will be shown on the written guidance.
Staff who can speak English or Chinese will accompany the tour. Ipad may be used for video translation.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum number of participants to confirm tour departure. If tour is not operated, we will make notification 14days ahead of tour and make full refund to participants.
|10th day prior to the tour date||20% of the tour fee|
|7th day prior to the tour date||30% of the tour fee|
|1th day prior to the tour date||40% of the tour fee|
|On the day the tour starts||50% of the tour fee|