Joyful Winter Tour in Hokkaido! Visit Asahiyama Zoo, Fascinating Aoi-Ike Light Up and Shirohige Falls! SC0023
- Departure Place
- Depart from Sapporo
- Departure Period
- - 2021.03.31
- Tour Length
- 1 day
- English, Japanese,
- The can't-miss alluring Blue Pond (Aoi Ike) in Biei of Hokkaido! The pond light up only in winter just creates a dreamlike wonderland!
- Visit another illumination sightseeing spot Shirohige Falls!
- Hokkaido's one of most popular sites Asahiyama Zoo and its "Penguin's Parade" in winter! As the zoo in the northernmost of Japan, Asahiyama Zoo has brought many visitors for its admirable scene of strolling penguins! Make your awesome encounters with those lovely creatures!※ Please note this event cannot be seen in March.
- Around the zoo it will be very easy to find instruction boards made by zoo staff and learn about animals through staffs' affectionate work!
- During February and March, visit to local souvenir shop and Japanese sake museum will be included.
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 0 / Supper : 0|
|09:30||Departure from Premier Hotel Nakajima Park Sapporo (Gathering at 09:20 am. Departing at 09:30 am)|
Departure from View Hotels Odori Park (Gathering at 09:35 am. Departing at 09:45 am)
Departure from ANA Crowne Plaza : Sapporo (Gathering at 09:50 am. Departing at 10:00 am)
※ Gathering and departure at each hotel during March is postoned for 30 mins.
(Take a rest at Sunagawa Highway Oasis)
(Sightseeing, Lunch at own expenses/ Around 180 mins)
※ 2.5 hours will be allocated for visit during March.
|16:30||Otokoyama Sake Brewery Museum|
(Visit the museum with display from Edo Period/ Around 20mins )
※ This place will only be visited during March.
|17:30||The Sun Kuroudo |
(Shopping for local souvenirs / Around 20mins)
※ This place will only be visited during February and March.
(Visit the light up event/ Around 30 mins)
|19:40||Biei, Shirohige Falls|
(Visit the light up event and photo taking!/ Around 20 mins)
|22:30||Arrival at Sapporo Station = Odori Park = Susukino= Nakajima Park ( Between 22:30 and 23:00)|
※ Return to Sapporo will be one our earlier between November and January.
Aoi-Ike (Blue Pond) Light Up
There will be no language support. Written guidance in English, simplified and traditional Chinese will be emailed to participants in their preferable language.
Staff will speak English to offer basic guidance. (No sightseeing guide will be made)
|Minimum number of participants for operation||1 person|
|10th day prior to the tour date||20% of the tour fee|
|7th day prior to the tour date||30% of the tour fee|
|1th day prior to the tour date||40% of the tour fee|
|On the day the tour starts||100% of the tour fee|