Amanohashidate, Ine no Funaya & Miyama Village OC0005
- Departure Place
- Depart from Osaka
- Departure Period
- - 2021.12.31
- Tour Length
- 1 day
- English (Video interpreter), Chinese (Video interpreter),
- Go to see one of Japan's three scenic views- Amanohashidate! There are about 8000 lush pine trees of various sizes lining up along 3.6km's long island. If bending over to see the island between your legs, its image as a "bridge connecting sky" is well known!
- Take sightseeing boat to tour around Ine Bay for 25 minutes. Funaya houses are built around Ine Bay, please enjoy the sublime view of Funaya houses which is rarely seen from the land.
- Visit Miyama Village with iconic Japanese idyllic landscape through a whole year!
- lunch will be provided with buffet including 30 kinds of food made of Tango's fresh ingredients.
|Meal(s)||Breakfast : 0 / Lunch : 1 / Supper : 0|
|07:30||Departure from Osaka (Gathering at 07:15 am)|
（Free time for strolling/ Around 30mins）
|12:30|| Ine no Funaya |
(Sightseeing ship tour/ Around 25mins)
（Buffet lunch made of fresh local ingredients in Tango area/ Around 50 mins for lunch）
(Upside down view of Amanohashidate/ Around 50mins)
|18:50||Arrival at Osaka|
Ine's Boating Houses／Beautiful mountain cottages
|Language||English (Video interpreter), Chinese (Video interpreter)|
There will be no guide introduction of sightseeing. Written guidance will be offered to participants of their preferable language (English, simplified and traditional Chinese). Arrival and departure time, sightseeing duration will be shown on the written guidance.
Staff who can speak English or Chinese will accompany the tour. Ipad may be used for video translation.
|Minimum number of participants for operation||
There is a minimum number of participants to confirm tour departure. If tour is not operated, we will make notification 14days ahead of tour and make full refund to participants.
|10th day prior to the tour date||20% of the tour fee|
|7th day prior to the tour date||30% of the tour fee|
|1th day prior to the tour date||40% of the tour fee|
|On the day the tour starts||100% of the tour fee|